I occasionally like to write about business and technology. Here are some links.
This is a short intro to what I've been up to lately.
- Scaling best in class cloud-native Product & Engineering org
- Raised $3M in VC funding to date
- Our product "Kranus Edera" is CE-certified and is the first fully reimbursable DTx (DiGA) in Urology and the first ever fully reimbursable therapy for ED
- Stack: FastAPI, Flutter, k8s, ArgoCD, Terraform, …
Kranus Health is a global provider for Men‘s Health Digital Therapeutics. We make the latest medical care for male patients more accessible and affordable, so they can live a healthier and longer life.
Scaling out Celonis globally (US, EU, Russia, Japan & exploring new regions) as the PM for 2 teams:
- Platform Infrastructure: Dev/GitOps, CI/CD, public cloud infrastructure, Kubernetes, monitoring & logging, automation & infrastructure as code, cloud native security, internal tooling, audit compliance (e.g. SOC 2)
- Data Lake: building data platforms with HDFS, Hive, Tez, YARN, Ranger, ...
Tech Executive (2018-2019): Managed large enterprise software engineering projects end to end with personal sales targets and a more strategic role within the company with a direct line to the CEO and CTO. Total managed project volume (10.2017-09.2019) was 1+ MEUR and total acquired project volume (07.2018-09.2019) was 1+ MEUR.
Project Owner (2017-2018): POs are a mix of Product Manager, Project Manager, and Lead Engineer. Managing agile software development projects for enterprise clients like BMW, Siemens, Audi and Allianz. Main focus on web and mobile development.
React Native Developer (2017): Worked on a hybrid React Native/Redux mobile app with a Django-based REST backend.
Co-founded a brand for premium handcrafted leather goods and accessories. Responsible for web development, e-commerce, UI/UX. The company got featured in Sueddeutsche Zeitung, TextilWirtschaft and others.
Tech: PHP, Shopware 5, Bootstrap 3, WordPress, WooCommerce etc.
Studied Computer Science with a focus on Human Computer Interaction (HCI) and Software Engineering. Recently decided to deep dive into business administration with a certification from HBS.
CORe (Credential of Readiness) is a certificate program from Harvard Business School. It is developed by leading HBS faculty and delivered in an active learning environment based on the HBS signature case-based learning model. CORe is comprised of three courses:
- Business Analytics by Professor Jan Hammond
- Economics for Managers by Professor Bharat Anand
- Financial Accounting by Professor V.G. Narayanan
Computer Science degree with specialisation in Human-Computer-Interaction and Software Engineering.
M.Sc. Thesis: "A text mining and NLP based approach to exploring the incentives for consumer health wearables" at the Institute for Information Systems and New Media (1.3)
From time to time I'll do a course or a certification. Here is a list.